Under the direction of the Senior Manager of Marketing Operations, work as a cross-functional manager and leader to support the development, refinement and distribution of product documentation on various sales and marketing channels to meet project milestones and product launch dates.
Ability to work within a fast-paced, highly regulated environment with competing priorities. Must be a strategic thinker who is also willing and able to roll up their sleeves and execute to get the job done. Must be customer-centric, a team player, and adept at building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• Partner with Product teams, marketing specialists, coordinators and other staff/contractors that manage the annual product maintenance/cycle, which focuses on updating and distributing final marketing product documentation and other collateral for a defined line of business: individual and family, small business (1-100 members), core (101+ members), or Specialty Benefits markets.
• Ensure overall product maintenance/cycle schedules are met; monitor and report on staffs' work plan milestones and process dependencies.
• Continuously monitor risks to meeting product launch dates, working with internal business partners to mitigate risks/issues, escalating to Consumer marketing management as necessary.
• Work with business partner and stakeholders to mitigate risks and issues that impact the quality, timing and scope of a product maintenance/cycle launch.
• Work with leadership and a cross-functional group of stakeholders to continuously research, recommend and implement improvements to processes, staff, and technology, to realize efficiencies to product maintenance/cycle.
• Manage and oversee the cyclical review of operational forms, applications, and other documents with stakeholders.
• Support the publishing (production and printing) and execution (programming and auditing) of renewal/cycle content consistent with campaign and product cycle timelines
• Documentation of processes; creating and maintaining a repository of marketing collateral and procedures
• Ability to apply learning across lines of business
• Own drive or lead department initiatives to implement or improve capabilities.
Job Required Education/Experience
• BS/BA, three-five years of marketing experience with at least one year in a health insurance environment.
• Ability to develop relationships among cross-functional groups and throughout various levels.
• Self-starter with initiative and a sense of accountability and ownership.
• Must be results driven with ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Proficiency with Visio, Project 2007 and 2010 is desired.
• In-depth knowledge of advanced health insurance marketing principles, practices and techniques, including marketing analysis and research tools.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and communication/presentation (verbal and written) skills.
• Ability to influence and align stakeholders and decision makers.
• Excellent attention to details.
• Ability to multitask with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements.
• Ability to evaluate marketing strategies, plans and processes and recommend process improvements
Microsoft Office Suite
BS/BA, three to five years of marketing experience with at least one year in a health insurance or related financial services environment.
Excellent attention to details.
Ability to develop relationships among cross-functional groups and throughout various levels
Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and communication/presentation (verbal and written) skills.
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.