· Lead operations team and run operations meetings capturing and tracking progress for action items, issues and risks and identifying dependencies / gaps in the plan and providing guidance on mitigating risks.
· Ensure campaign goals/ KPIs are defined (during requirements gathering phase) tracked (during development phase) and measured and engage with key resources (e.g. Creative, IT, Privacy, Legal) on an as needed basis.
· Develop and manage integrated campaign project plans for all operational activities and oversee campaign development through coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
· Manage and administer B2C Magento ecommerce and B2B Marketo marketing automation initiatives across multiple touch points/assets -- and help optimize marketing campaign effectiveness and delivery of qualified leads to sales via Salesforce integration and direct sales to MHE via MH Professional website.
· Take ownership of the master file contact database for greater campaign effectiveness through continuous optimization of segmentation, lead routing/follow-up process, and file expansion (data enhancement, cleansing, normalization, acquisition).
· Work collaboratively with creative, marketing, sales, product and IT teams to maximize the effectiveness of e-commerce and marketing automation to drive both quantity and quality of leads, improve conversions drive database growth, and increased revenue.
· Oversee creation of dashboards and reports to ensure accurate tracking and reporting of all marketing campaigns and channel touchpoints.
· Coordinate online marketing lead-generation and e-commerce sales efforts, including search marketing (SEO & PPC), social, content marketing (webinars, free trials, direct marketing) with Marketo and Magento programs.
· Design and execute A/B and multivariate testing on emails and landing pages to continually maximize performance/ROI.
· Ensure quality assurance process and deliverables meet all end-to-end and other functional testing requirements, identifying opportunities for process improvement / enhancement and provide suggestions to optimize.
Skills & Experience
· 5 to 7 total years’ experience in B2B and B2C marketing operations.
· 2 to 4 years’ hands-on experience administering marketing automation tools (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot).
· 1 to 3 years’ experience with Salesforce.
· At least 1 year hands on experience with Magento.
· Hands on experience with Google Analytics.
· Understanding of lead management processes and technologies.
· Experienced in data maintenance and data hygiene tactics.
· Familiarity with digital marketing analytics.
· Strong understanding of marketing operations best practices.
· Strong process and quality orientation with attention to detail.
· Solid project management skills with demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Collaborative, motivated, organized, high energy team player who likes to initiate/lead processes with credibility and deliver results.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation), ability to present to management, stakeholders and think strategically.
· Four year degree in business, marketing, mathematics, database administration or related field.