Marketing Operations Executive
A superb Freelance opportunity has become available for a Marketing Executive to join my Client who are a Global Leading Insurance Business spanning over 10+ countries. This role will sit in their Operations team who provide support across all elements of the marketing function.
The Marketing Operations team provides support across all elements of the marketing function globally. You will assist in the delivery marketing activity, including digital and print literature, webinars and e-marketing. This role reports into the Marketing Operations Manager and will provide key support to the DACH Channel Marketing team (Germany, Austria and Switzerland).
Duties and Responsibilities (to name a few):
- Schedule, liaise with key stakeholders, oversee content, manage the production of live webinar events and reporting
- Work with the in-house design team to produce printed marketing materials, presentations and other creative work
- Coordinate the sign off process with key stakeholders in compliance, legal, channel marketing and the wider business
- Ensure all materials and activities are compliant and aligned with the Treating Customers Fairly principles
- Deliver customer-targeted emails using our e-marketing tool
You will possess the following skills and experience:
- Fluent German speaker
- Solid experience within the professional services industry
- Proven experience in a marketing role, ideally with project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, written, verbal communication, editing and proof reading skills
- Scheduling and organisation skills, with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience of briefing design agencies
- An understanding of wider functions in the marketing team, e.g. digital, press, investment writers
- Microsoft Office skills - primarily Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this sounds like you and you wish to know more then apply right away!