Aquent's client, a multi-national, enterprise technology company, is seeking a qualified Marketing Operations Data Analyst for a year long contract opportunity in Raleigh-Durham, NC! As part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for supporting the team daily to increase data quality, team efficiency and compliance to internal processes and standards.
Qualified candidates must have experience using CRM and marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred), be very detail-oriented, and have excellent communication skills.
Apply Today if you meet the qualifications below!
Perform tasks in the NetSuite CRM and Marketo Automation platform to support existing business processes, data quality targets and improvements to support changing business.
• Responsible for all lead list management activities including cleaning, augmenting of information, uploading into the Marketing Automation Platform and confirmation of receipt in the NetSuite CRM system.
• Auditing and troubleshooting of any data issues between CRM and Marketing Automation and other 3rd party systems.
• Developing NetSuite CRM/Marketing adhoc reports for the marketing team.
• Responsible for the day-to-day administrative and maintenance activities in automation platform and CRM system
• Create documentation/how-to-guides outlining processes and developed solutions as a reference for other team members and sales
• Carry out all other duties as assigned.