Pay: Up to $34/hour DOE
The Marketing Operations team’s goal is to increase marketing efficiency and organizational agility through world class functional budget strategies, automation and analytics. The Marketing Operations Analyst role reports to the Manager of Marketing Operations in the Corporate Marketing group. In this role, the Marketing Ops Analyst will help manage several business units and various Marketing groups (Product, Developer, etc) is responsible for ensuring that all quarterly funds are spent timely and accurately. The Marketing Ops Analyst also supports management with standardized & ad hoc reporting to provide data & analysis for trending and decision making.
• Support the Director of Marketing Operations and manage the budgets and spending for Worldwide Marketing teams to within 1% of the Corporate Marketing program spend target each quarter.
• Ensure that all purchase requisitions are accurately recorded in the Marketing Resource Management (MRM) tool for Accounting and quarterly close purposes.
• Support the Marketing organization with the spend process and manage the purchase request process by routing the requests through the internal approval workflow in the Coupa requisitioning system.
• Conduct In-Quarter Reconciliation of all Marketing budgets and MDF recognition and managing incremental budget requests.
• Build strong working relationships with business partners within Marketing & other cross functional groups. Sustain leadership role for spending accuracy in the company.
• Understand workflows & interdependencies of Marketing spending among global Finance, Accounting, AP & Strategic Sourcing cross functional teams. Be proactive to ensure adherence of process and procedures and to provide resolution of issues found.
• Identify and lead process improvements for the budget to spend process including system automation.
• Train Marketing personnel on how to use the requisitioning tools and to understand basic expense recognition rules to adhere to GAAP & SOX compliance.
• Motivated self-starter able work independently with ability to keep up in a fast paced environment.
• Exceptional interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills to work and collaborate with worldwide Marketing teams.
• Financial background a plus. Must have prior work experience managing budgets.
• Thorough understanding and experience in procure to pay end to end process.
• Detail oriented to ensure accuracy in completion of tasks.
• Excellent system skills including Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle, Coupa & Salesforce.com.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in Operations, Finance and/or Procurement.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Pay: Up to $34/hour DOE