This role will focus on worldwide marketing strategy, and will be working closely with various teams and, external groups, as well as directly with our partners. As such, cross-group collaboration, strategic insight, marketing proficiency, and partner channel experience are highly critical to the success of this role.
This year in particular is a critical launch year for us. With the new releases of flagship products, effective partner strategy is critical to overall launch success. We need to gain partners’ mindshare and engagement and to drive desired revenue and sales volume. In turn, we rely on our partners to drive the right messages with their audiences of IT Pros, Developers, IT Hiring Managers and Students.
The responsibilities the Channel Marketing Manager include:
• Develop comprehensive go-to-market and communications plans, including value propositions, messaging and collaterals, in support of product launches
• Land corporate campaigns and offers with partners, working closely with Field to achieve shared commitments within each region
• Track, analyze and provide insights to stakeholders on a regular basis to aid business decisions
• Collaborate with Field and Corporate Marketing to land key priorities with partners
• Manage day-to-day marketing clarifications and escalations and drive appropriate resolution
• Manage and track marketing budget
The skills / experience required include:
• Strong cross group collaboration to manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
• Marketing competency to efficiently develop and execute marketing campaigns that delight partners and drive business results
• Execution excellence to land marketing initiatives with all stakeholders
• Strong communications and presentation skills to manage relationships within corporate, field and partners
• Channel experience to understanding the partner needs and business requirements
• A self-starter with ability to take initiative and think outside the box with minimal supervision
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Channel experience highly preferred
• Knowledge of training and certification industry highly preferred
• Experience in corporate/worldwide marketing, preferably to-partner marketing
• Strong communication, presentation, creative and strategic thinking, interpersonal and organizational skills
7-10 years work related experience in a leadership role preferred. Strong cross-group collaboration, project management and strategic skills required. Excellent presentation and communication skills required. Corporate experience and knowledge of the Training and Certification industry strongly prefered. Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must be a self-starter who can take initiative and think outside the box with minimal supervision. Must be detail oriented and can execute complex campaigns. Must have marketing competency to efficiently develop marketing plans that delight partners and drive business results. Master's degree in Business Administration preferred; Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs