We are looking for a Sr. Marketing Manager with B2B Demand Generation experience for one of our F100 Financial Services clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for North American lead generation using tactics including but not limited to: email marketing, content syndication, social media, industry events, and sales enablement. Experience with account based marketing programs, lead nurture programs and lead scoring programs a plus. Must have the ability to strategically plan an integrated marketing program, and then execute, report and optimize it.
• Write the creative brief, gather key marketing stakeholder feedback in addition to direction from Sales to help guide program creation
• Lead the agency in the creation of the program and ensure delivery of quality, on-brand deliverables such as: emails, website banners, social media banners, live event signage, etc.
• Manage the relationship with the creative agency and ensure assets are delivered on-time and on-budget
• If media is involved, oversee media purchase and ongoing reporting and optimization of the program
• Develop post program reports (or if a longer-term program, a regular cadence of detailed reporting), providing insightful analysis and synthesis of data and a recommended plan for optimization.
• Own and manage the overall strategic program plan including its stated inquiry and opportunity goals, program objectives, timeline, resources, and budget
• Lead and schedule all planning meetings with stakeholders
• Ensure all aspects of the program are delivered on-schedule
• Manage a detailed program budget
• Ensure all external communications are delivered seamlessly and on-time
• Write effective and compelling copy to ensure maximum impact from target audience
• Provide regular communication of program details to Sales, Customer Success and world-wide Marketing teams
• Successful track record creating and managing direct marketing campaigns
• Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate program data into meaningful insights
• Excellent writing skills, especially with regard to copy for promotional emails
• Ability to understand and communicate complex technological products in a compelling and meaningful way
• An eye for compelling creative
• Ability to execute in a high paced, deadline driven environment
• Clear, thoughtful and succinct communicator
• Self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize your own work
• An aptitude to grasp new programs and technology quickly
• Scrappy, positive, team player
• 8+ years of B2B demand generation marketing experience, preferably for a technology company
• Successful track record of B2B program marketing experience
• Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce and Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud (a plus)
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• BA/BS in Business, Communications or related field
• B2B background / 8-10 years of program marketing (demand generation ) experience / Experience with Salesforce and Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud (or marketo) / Bachelors