Marketing Manager, Marketing Communications
This is a 6 month freelance position covering a maternity leave, the role could extend beyond. The role is based onsite in NYC, 40 hours/week.
Title: Manager, Global Marketing Communications – Kids/Baby
Reports to: Senior Manager Global Marketing Communications
Smart, passionate, organized and entrepreneurial marketing professional with strong project management skills. Retail /fashion and integrated (video, still imagery, digital, etc) marketing and production experience is needed. Must be comfortable with a fast pace, changing environment. Will report to Director of Global Marketing Communications. Will be working with multi-disciplinary and international teams. Must keep all processes organized and on time / on budget.
- Working with Director, be the day to day contact with internal and external teams, including Creative Partners in overall creation of assets and production process.
- Responsible for getting internal and external partners what they need from client (team approvals, legal approvals, product, etc)
- Responsible for managing timelines and budgets, keeping all internal and external teams on time and on budget.
- Execute, with great attention to detail, all global assets while keeping Creative Partners and Internal Teams on time and on budget.
- Responsible for all Legal and Strategic Sourcing approvals in partnership with client teams
- Create and manage all PO’s for external partners.
- Organize and manage all global assets including re-buys for old assets, etc.
- Participate in all pre-shoot prep work as needed (build team, manage key items deck, shot list development, casting, timelines, etc.)
- Act as key liaison post-shoot:
o Create Visual Shot lists and facilitate any additional select needs.
o Manage retouching process.
o Create and Manage Ad deck development with Creative Partners.
o Manage budget and timing.
o Organize and drive archive process of all final assets (including selects) to insure client HQ has a global record of all campaigns.
o Review all with Legal.
- Help manage and execute any non-seasonal work, as needed.
- Ability to establish and maintain a relationship with internal and external creative teams/agencies and manage the day to day of productions.
- Have a global vision/perspective and experience.
- High level of creativity and organizational skills.
- Team player, organized and with great attention to detail.
- Experience working with fashion brands and retail brands is a plus. Must be passionate about the fashion and retail industry.
- Be flexible for some travel (shoots)
- Understanding for the client aesthetic and the Kids/Baby brands