My client is an award winning agency who have firmly established themselves as one of the leading mobile application and interface design agencies. They have an amazing team of dedicated professionals with a strong culture built around doing great work and having fun whilst doing it. They have bold ambitions for 2018 and are always on the lookout for talented people.
They are looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager to report directly to the board and to flex their marketing skills to drive more leads for the agency and promote the company. A successful candidate will have at least 3+ years marketing experience with ideally, some of that experience working in a business to business service led environment across a wide area of marketing disciplines.
You should be a good all-rounder that is happy to work independently and take on the responsibility for planning their marketing and content strategy.
You must be well organised and personable able to own the role and the strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Raising media profile and positioning them as the ‘go to’ agency for quality
• Organising and marketing events
• Identifying networking and speaking events
• Assisting with the curation of thought leadership material
• Improving customer engagement/support and increase enquiries
• Managing award and league table entries
• Generating case studies, blog posts and other marketing collateral.
• Analysing, testing and reporting on the effectiveness / ROI of all our marketing campaigns
• Having a good technical understanding of digital marketing channels
• Managing our social media activity
• Researching and assisting with the formation of strategic partnerships
Enthusiastic with an excellent eye for detail, articulate and able to write engaging copy are all qualities they are looking for. You will be responsible for all marketing that creates leads and if you have a marketing qualification, that’s a bonus but not essential. However a passion for digital and a need to have fun at work are.