My client has been ranked as top 10 Great Places to work in the UK and Gold Award Investors in People. The ~200 employees in London Victoria partner with other employees across the world on a daily basis. The team has high integrity, is fun, engaged and focused on strong growth aspirations, and we are looking for more top talent to join us on the journey to success.
There is an exciting new role as an Customer Marketing Manager to join the growing UK Retention team. You will be data driven, customer focused and manage the life cycle touchpoints particularly around onboarding, engage, upsell and winback for Small Business and Self Employed customers.
The successful candidates should to be able to demonstrate ability in the following areas:
• Drive customer growth by delivering targeted, relevant and timely in life marketing campaigns across Small Business and Self Employed customers
• Measure the impact of marketing activities on retention, lifetime value and ROI
• Continually test and learn new ways of driving efficiency and effectiveness of marketing
• Effectively partner with broad array of cross-functional teams and the US-based central marketing team to drive successful project execution.
• Measure performance and orchestrate contingencies when required to deliver on quarterly targets, delivering the forecast by KPIs and prioritizing to ensure execution of the critical few
• Prior experience in Retention Marketing with a track-record of demonstrable business results through testing and deploying effective lifecycle marketing initiatives
• Passion for delighting customers and using customer insights to improve end-to-end experiences
• Data savvy, with ability to interpret data from multiple sources, identify trends and spot improvement areas
• Basic experience executing high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns across digital and offline channels (advertising, web, mobile, email, in-product, etc.)
• SAS background is ideal
• Experience with a subscription business
• Fintech is a bonus
• Need to be very data driven
• Needs to have a solid understanding of email marketing
• Had experience launching email campaigns
• SMS, push notifications (digital marketing knowledge)
• Looking for strong retention experience. Anyone who has owned
• Effectively influences across teams to mobilize cross-team initiatives
• Ability to prioritise and make strategic choices, specifically narrowing from a range of opportunities to highest-impact levers
• Bias for action and experience with rapid testing and optimization
• Strong analytical skills & business judgment
• Exceptional communication skills: verbal, written, visual/presentation
• High energy & positive mindset attitude within a change environment
· Self-motivated, tenacious and balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day.
• Learn fast
• Win together
• Needs to be able to work with stakeholders
• Someone who can come in and learn the business and get started.
• Startup mentality