Marketing Manager Regional Sales strategy
Pay: £24.03 - £33.17ph plus perks, PAYE only.
Working closely with our agency and vertical sales teams to execute strategic marketing initiatives to increase spend. This will include everything from creating presentations, partnering with our creative internal agency (The Guild) to create vertical specific content (e.g. case studies), working closely with our product marketing teams to ensure we have the right product messaging integrated for priority verticals and supporting on events.
This person will also need to partner with our agency team to ensure the vertical messages are reaching the right folks within our key agencies.
Specific responsibilities will include:
Help manage UK calendar of marketing events – both internally hosted and external. Full responsibility for marketing support for the Fast Track programme,collaborating with the sales leads for this project.
Support on our busiest quarter (Q4) with specific Christmas Holiday activations for vertical teams and agencies.
Roll-out of UK events management tool to agencies and support on scaling to other markets
Case study audit, to help identify gaps in the UK case studies and opportunities to build out new success stories for 2018.
Ad hoc support on UK marketing initiatives for vertical client teams and/or agency teams.
The successful candidate for this role will be working closely with the sales team, we will need somebody energetic, motivated and confident to fit in well with the team.
Skills: Generalist marketing skills. Need to be confident with managing events and developing collateral in particular. Should be digitally savvy too.
• Strong academic background in Business, Design, Journalism, Marketing or related field
• Track record of working well in cross functional teams
• Can handle multiple projects simultaneously with timelines of hours, days, weeks or months
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite is essential
• Ability to use Adobe InDesign at a basic level is highly preferred
• Basic knowledge of basic Adobe Creative Suite is also preferred (Illustrator, Photoshop)