DEADLINE: Friday 15th at 4pm
END:30/06/2013- Can be extended
• Marketing Manager Recruiting Marketing
• Based in Reading
• Salary up to £57,000 per annum
• Contract to start ASAP
• Contract will run until 30th June 2013 with a view to extending on a rolling 12 month basis
Reason for the role:
Marketing development and implementation for focusing on Europe and MEA
4 / 5 key bullet points as to what you are wanting to see in this person / what’s most important
o 5-7 years minimal experience in integrated marketing programs. Experience should span print collateral, events, social, web, PR and video.
o Experience working with agencies in creative development
o Audience marketer; consumer experience coveted
o Technical savvy important – if not in technology, do they like it, do they use it, are they passionate about it
o Passion, patience, perseverance; small team working rebuilding a global program. We are scrappy and innovative and question everything to achieve excellence
The ideal candidate will be able to execute marketing across all mediums. This person will not only execute, but implement, measure and be held accountable. They will have many TALs as their clients, and they will be treated like ‘a part of the team’, so client experience would be helpful, or strong relationship building skills
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR CV: Friday 15th at 1pm
Marketing Manager, Recruiting Marketing
Everyone can name the top companies they’d like to work for. These employment preferences are based on a variety of factors, leading to one of the most complex and interesting marketing challenges companies face. Our client is looking for someone to help define and execute their employment brand to ensure they're at the top of the list for our target candidates.
Our client's future success depends on finding and retaining the best and brightest employees worldwide. The competition for talent has never been greater. They are looking for someone to take their marketing strategy to a new level in order to fuel their company’s growth. The opportunity for thought leadership and creativity is endless. The work is fun. The team is dynamic and they're looking for another energized marketing professional.
This role will be highly creative and hands-on in supporting initiatives in the following four categories:
* Next generation marketing - How can they refresh its marketing strategy - and lead the industry - with cutting edge, effective, and potentially more personalized approaches? You will implement strategies while working with the various business groups that leverage today’s technologies and trends to ensure our candidate value proposition is conveyed at the right place, at the right time, to the right candidates and influencers.
* Reporting/Analytics – You will track and analyze each campaign and report back to the business owner the results. You will make recommendations on future strategies that will maximize all the various distribution channels and increase ROI.
* Candidate experience - You will be the force behind making the candidate experience best in class. Think customer service, surprise and delight, and about the tangibles and intangibles that take a candidate’s job search experience from good to great. You will help translate ideas into programs and reality.
* Online Marketing - From integrating our corporate web strategy to extending our reach and influence beyond the Microsoft walls, you will be intricately involved in defining and executing our brand and content strategy across multiple online venues.
* You will be responsible for supporting ongoing team initiatives around global employment brand development and stewardship.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
DEADLINE: Friday 15th at 4pm