As a Project Manager on this team, you'll be responsible for the company's app store seasonal promotions. This includes driving business and sales by conceptualizing and executing both global and regional promotional events including but not limited to Black Friday, Holiday, Back to School etc. You will also oversee the development of company marketing programs. You will be responsible for assessments of potential markets, product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development, development of product strategies, definition of promotional activities and product launch. Instrumental in designing, developing and launching end-to-end marketing campaigns to drive lead opportunities for sales. There will be times where the workload is lighter and you may be helping with other work including planning and various tasks based on bandwidth.
You will work on some of the largest tech platforms in the world. This role will have a lot of influence, autonomy and engagement. You will meet a good number stakeholders across the company. This is a great opportunity to build a skillset in an impactful work environment that drives large amounts of revenue.
- 3-5 years of marketing and/or project management experience
- BA in Marketing or related field
- B2B or B2C Marketing experience, previous e-commerce and/ or holiday planning, MA in Business Admin. (a bonus)
Three Must Have Hard Skills:
- Managing large scale promotions across different teams (Sales or Events)
- Data analysis experience
- Experience with e-commerce merchandising