Large Media and Entertainment brand in LA is seeking a Podcast Marketing Manager for 6 month Position.
The Podcast Marketing Manager will lead all marketing efforts for the Client's Entertainment Podcast Network – a collection of podcasts for their most popular brands. The ideal candidate will be able to successfully launch and sustain campaigns for all the podcasts, while driving meaningful growth in audience and overall listening.
- Own and execute Podcast marketing campaigns from start to finish, including setting goals, writing marketing briefs, approving submitting creative requests, trafficking & managing reporting of campaign performance
- Work cross-functionally to project manage, drive the creation, and facilitate the distribution of promotional assets for podcasts. This requires working alongside business development, data & insights, digital creative, PR, editorial, paid media, digital operations, sales integration & promo scheduling department, etc
- Lead podcast subscriber and download acquisition efforts amongst show and podcast fans
- Recommend & test paid media placements to help drive listening on Podcast Network
- Deliver regular recap reports, including analyzing results and making recommendations for campaign optimization
- Generate ideas for testing new initiatives to drive audience growth and retention
- Partner with podcast distribution platforms to help drive visibility for new podcasts (Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Sound Cloud, iHeartRadio, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in online, digital, or customer acquisition marketing
- Previous experience launching and marketing podcasts. Entertainment experience not required.
- Acute attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence.
- Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Data driven-thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies and make decisions.
- Self-starter who can work independently, is proactive, and possess good follow-through.
- Ability to interface with colleagues from various disciplines including analytics, creative, technical and operations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical, and project management skills required.