A well-known international non-profit organization in Washington, DC is currently seeking a Membership Marketing Manager to start immediately. Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related discipline and/or 5+ years’ experience working with members or customers. Having experience working in a non-profit is a plus, and the proven ability to implement successful direct response marketing campaigns involving emails, print collateral and digital campaigns are required. This position is a 1-2 month contract and would require this person to be full time and on-site.
• Functions as an Account Manager to support membership and manages all marketing activities for the K-16 and Science Supporter segments
• Develops, launches, and measures effective communications including print, digital, web and social media outreach to support new member recruitment and retention goals
• Works with designers to develop all print campaigns and manages production and external printers to ensure accuracy of each campaign
• Works with copywriters, designers and other internal and external vendors to support the client’s marketing needs
• Manage internal client relationships and act as liaison between the customer and all functions of the marketing department
• Use project management to organize all projects and ensure all outreaches are developed and deployed on time and within budget