Our client seeks a Marketing Manager with analytical, data driven project management skills to join their team. If you’re looking to join a dynamic, growing team in a high-impact and high-visibility role, we want to speak to you!
You will own strategy, management, measurement, testing, and execution of demand generation variable direct response marketing channels, inclusive of direct mail, affiliates, digital display, paid social etc.
This is an individual contributor role, but one with significant responsibility and room for growth
This is not a brand marketing role.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
· Working at the strategic level to champion bold and creative ideas and at the tactical level to develop messaging and build test matrices
· Owning top-level business goals and helping marketing meet its go-to-market objectives
· Writing business plans/proposals to champion new channel testing with business and finance partners
· Testing into and scaling within new and existing acquisition channels and iterate based on performance metrics
· Developing and executing test plans to refine segmentation, messaging, and creative to drive higher conversion rates
· Maintaining and refining scalable, repeatable and comparable methods of measurement and performance tracking for campaigns
· Leading controls on all marketing data inputs and outputs to drive data cleanliness
· Earning trust from internal and external partners, manage multiple projects gracefully and balancing contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment