We are hiring a Marketing Manager to develop promotion planning and offer strategy including pricing, incentives and segmentation. Work with our publisher partners and other stakeholders to build velocity around a promotion calendar that leverages and publishes assets and industry best practices.
· Review and rebuild email acquisition strategy, including segmentation and A/B testing to optimize the channel. Develop and implement ways to make email deployments more effective and efficient.
· Work with internal teams to optimize SEO, SEM, re-targeting and other channels to drive engagement and achieve conversion goals;
-Leverage 'big data’ to increase the productivity of our acquisition efforts. Work with business intelligence team to build/refine acquisition models that maximize sales and downstream value to Amazon.
-Work with internal teams to understand and improve algorithms that determine up-sell and cross-sell capabilities within the ecosystem
· Create and update weekly performance scorecards that monitor campaigns and track traffic and conversion metrics to enable continuous improvement of our marketing efforts;
· Work closely with finance team to explain financial impacts of demand activities on p/l;
· Plan and execute primary consumer research that answers key business questions;
· Think strategically and analytically about new ways to introduce our products to customers and increase relevance.
-Evaluate and champion ideas within the context of our current business model, while also looking for transformational opportunities that change our perceptions of our products and our markets.
Basic SQL knowledge
Bachelor’s Degree required
High attention to detail and project management skills, able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
life-cycle marketing, segmentation, campaign testing, and optimization