This team supports higher education and K12 schools in using technology and innovation to improve. This role will be a part of higher education efforts. The team works with university IT, research, and faculty to understand their needs and empower them with useful solutions.
Play a pivotal role in supporting the global marketing for higher education. You will lead and support a range of marketing from transforming positioning into assets for the market, planning events, creating email campaign competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means in this role, you'll be involved with product marketing execution from beginning to end. Have the opportunity to both support the work of a team and to lead independent initiatives and project manage across multiple teams and regions. Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- You will work with a cross-functional team across sales, legal, web masters, product development, engineering and more.
- Plan multi Channel Campaigns, email-events
- Gather and create excellent assets and materials
- BA/BS degree in any field required
- 2 - 5 years of Field Marketing experience required
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior marketing roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Experience with a range of marketing (events, presentations, assets, social media, blog post authorship, etc). Team player.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with G Suite (e.g. Gmail, Docs, Drive).
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience working with universities
- Passion for education
- Experience with cloud tools and computer science
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs