Sr. Marketing Manager(Fashion Apparel/Retail)
Must have fashion, retail, or ecommerce experience!
Product and Site
- Partner closely with Channel President, Merchandising, IM and Sr. Director to identify seasonal Big Product Ideas and Secondary Stories. (Big Product Ideas will be messaged throughout entire flow and will be supported in ALL marketing channels at the beginning of each flow. BIG ideas – for example – are usually messaged in the Homepage and/or DP’s at beginning of the flow as well as in store windows for the duration of a flow (e.g., Pants Launch).
- Secondary Stories are also messaged online and in-stores. These stories are not only told in emails throughout the flow they are also frequently and distinctively represented in-stores (e.g., Academy Blazers, Color stories, etc.).
- Attend Product Alignment and Adoption. Lead post adoption working sessions and as well as Merch/Marketing Download meeting where Big & Secondary Ideas are aligned on with the team.
- Partner with Online teams on any/all on collaboration areas as it pertains to product stories (whether messaging on site, commercial events, or new functionalities, etc.).
- Support briefing of Seasonal Omni-channel creative concept in partnership with Sr. Marketing Manager, Promotions.
- Provide guidance and approval throughout the creative development process.
- Develop seasonal Key Marketing Messages document and gain alignment from LT Outline message cadence for digital channels including HP, DP’s, sorts.
- Manage big ideas portion of Gameplan calendar.
- Partner with functional owners (email, social, visual) to ensure briefs support over-arching strategy and functional objectives and creative developed aligns with the over-arching product messaging and strategy.
- Propose messaging cadence for windows and in-store.
- Work with visual to ensure the product stories are well told within stores.
- Ensures value messages are incorporated into all key product stories. Leads the development, review/feedback and communication of Style Steals, ‘starting from’ product stories and all new product introductions with an introductory price/value.
- Lead briefing, review and communication of all Product Story messages (from emails to in-store) to creative team. Ensure product stories are consistently messaged to customers throughout all marketing channels – digital (Email, Site) as well as in-stores as applicable.
- Partner with functional owners (email, social, visual) to ensure briefs support over-arching strategy and functional objectives.
- Brief all new product signage (permanent signage, relevant product-specific seasonal signage, testing) and manage overall signage library.
- Attend status & project review meetings to ensure progress and on-time execution of all owned messages and materials.
- Attend and represent Product on all relevant look reviews, photo shoots, walkthroughs, image selection meetings, etc.
- Ensure Product Stories are appropriately and consistently told in all internal and external outreach vehicles like Digital Media, Partnership (if any), Associate Communication, Visual in-store signage, etc.
- Attend and actively participate in all digital project reviews.
- Partner with Visual and Product to understand how big ideas are going to play together with promotions/value messages in stores. Note; Visual is responsible for briefing all product signage for stores (Overheads, SB’s, etc.) with partnership and guidance from Product Manager to ensure they align with how we are messaging product across the board.
- Ensure merchandising reviews and approves all product messages online and in stores. Gathers input on all product copy and ensures the product featured is accurately represented.
- Leads product naming in partnership with Merchandising.
- Responsible for all legal copy as it pertains to product launches and non-promotional product stories.