Our global manufacturing client is seeking a Marketing Manager for their Business Unit. This is a direct hire position on site in Wauwatosa, WI.
Primary responsibility is to manage development and implementation of marketing programs for specified channels of distribution for one of their brands. This includes planning, budgeting, coordinating and developing marketing programs that support the sale of all company products sold through the assigned distribution channels.
- Partners with Marketing Leadership to create programs that support the sale of a specific business unit’s products
- Evaluates channel marketing needs and make recommendations to leadership for strategic planning
- Helps others to develop and launch new products and new product lines
- Assists with achieving annual sell-thru objectives for assigned channel of distribution
- Develops customer image programs
- Works with sales leadership to incorporate education and training materials in marketing programs
- Maintains and updates market intelligence databases on pricing, market shares, volumes, and competitors
- Assists with the development of labeling and branding issues
There is 20% travel required for this role.
Ideal candidates will possess:
- Strong knowledge and 5+ years of Business-to-Consumer and Business-to-Business marketing practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to successfully manage several assignments simultaneously and to coordinate with multiple departments at all levels of the organization.
- Must be resourceful and team focused, team focused, have strong problem solving skills, a strong initiative for efficiency and quality and be a proven self-starter able to work independently.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other related field or equivalent education and experience required