The Marketing Manager position is responsible for working with key stakeholders to market and increase sales for digital entertainment. Reporting to the VP Client Solutions - Digital, this position will act as the primary conduit between the digital/site team and the sales team to effectively translate a brand’s/client’s needs into actionable digital programs from ideation through campaign launch.
The Marketing Manager’s areas of focus include:
• Monetization of digital properties (websites, mobile sites, app, VOD, social channels)
• Ongoing development & refinement of the two sites’ go-to-market strategy and positioning
• Both external & internal messaging in the form of sales materials, client proposals, and inter-department communication
• Client-Specific RFPs & Brainstorms: partner with sales to formulate marketable sales strategies that are customized to fit specific client objectives; includes the “big idea” brainstorming and liaising with site editorial/production teams to create compelling digital sales programs (reactive sales support)
• Develop New Sales Opportunities: identify high-interest 360 experiences, new site-specific content features, and emerging ad platforms that will serve as compelling thought starters for client conversations (proactive sales support)
• Optimize Sales Campaigns: assist in managing post-sell process to help address campaign questions/refinements and maximize campaign delivery
• Go-to-Market: partner with the VP Marketing and sales leadership to constantly refine digital go-to-market strategy to stay competitive and relevant within the evolving digital landscape
• create, socialize and execute packaging strategies that leverage the media brands; identify cross-site opportunities for potential increase in overall client spend
• collaborate with site teams to identify and develop new emerging ad opportunities around major product offerings including Mobile (e.g. iPhone apps), Social Media, and Multi-Platform Live Interactive experiences
• create and manage portfolio of media digital sales materials, programming/events show sheets, Rewind quarterly decks, case studies, highlights one-sheets, etc.
• Internal Communication/Facilitation
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs