We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to work closely with the head of marketing to manage the inbound marketing funnel for one of our clients. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
● Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
● Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
● Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
● Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
● BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
● Some past experience in marketing preferred.
● Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
● Proficiency in CRM/CMS, MailChimp, WordPress, social mgmt etc, in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into converted customers.
● Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs