Contract: 3/9/2015 to 9/30/2015
675 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd Floor
NEW YORK, NY
Maternity leave and ASAP start.
Works in coordination with the Brand. Management to manage assigned category of business
• Responsible for the creation of global brand-building activities and development of global marketing tools, including brand and product advertising, and development of content with internal and external groups
• Works closely with cross-functional partners (design, content design, engineering, packaging) throughout the global product development process.
• Responsible for product development lifecycle; track and monitor production dates, ship dates and work with cross-functional team to make sure deadlines are met.
• Develop and maintains effective relationship with licensors.
• Independently completes consumer and competitive research projects; Provides recommendations in order to support brand development.
• Collaborate with global subsidiaries to address global needs and market feedback; support global information needs
• Prepares Marketing Reports and manages line documentation (line lists, merchandising outlines, etc.)
• Introduces and presents new products, strategies and/or research findings multiple times per year
• Some travel required
• 7-8 years of marketing experience (or Masters with 5).
• Similar "consumer product" marketing experience in toys or another trend driven consumer products company.
• Product development knowledge/experience
• Toy experience is highly preferred.
• Experience working with licensors/licensees is highly preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work effectively with people at all levels.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to influence and persuade.
• Ability to handle a high volume of work while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
• Computer proficiency: MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Must be a self-starter with a proactive approach to work.
• Ability to work independently as well as work within a team.
• Ability to prioritize work in order to meet important deadlines.
• Solid analytical skills with ability to research and analyze data in order to present sound, well thought out recommendations.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and follow up skills.
• Creative problem solver with a solution oriented approach; Highly collaborative
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Business or related (or equivalent); MBA preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs