The Marketing Manager will build and execute marketing campaigns. S/he will create the strategy behind the campaign, and then work with other production Project Managers who will execute the work.
• Coordinate with in-house creative and production teams on execution of Instruction Marketing plans including; email, online marketing, collateral development, web and landing page updates.
• Coordinate weekly Strategic Marketing department meetings and 1:1 meetings and follow up on any resulting assignments.
• Create and manage Strategic Marketing cross-program campaign work plan.
• Provide Strategic Marketing budget support
• Provide metrics analysis support
• Provide social media coordination and tracking
• Manage the development of campaign collateral across the Marketing group on behalf of sponsors within known budgets; includes establishing timelines and delegating assignments; coordinating program components with other departments/divisions/consultants; and evaluating and updating project status for reporting and decision making, recommending adjustments.
• Coordinates collaboration amongst key campaign stakeholders and the Marketing group in the production of a variety of campaign materials. Directs internal and external resources to ensure that all production-related tasks are completed accurately.
• Provides exceptional customer service, ensuring that sponsors are satisfied with the level of service and quality of deliverables, managing expectations with what is possible, and negotiating expected outcomes. Special focus on providing clear and consistent communication and transparency of information to sponsors regarding their projects.
• Clearly defines roles, responsibilities and expectations at the onset of each project. Identify and escalate any scheduling issues, including rush projects, missed deadlines, etc.
• Create and maintain detailed project plans and associated project deliverables. Ensures that projects are delivered on time, within budget and per quality standards.
Significant collaboration and interaction with multiple stakeholders across the organization, including coordination with all Marketing subgroups, Communications, and all program and service units.
Collaboration and coordination with creative agencies and other publications-related agencies; external freelancers used to support peak workload
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum of five to seven years of progressively responsible work experience
• Publications development or related experience with a specific focus on project management
• Established experience in relationship management and expertise collaborating with creative teams and multiple stakeholders
Related Skills & Other Requirements:
• Experience creating and implementing project management plans including scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, etc.
• Highly organized and experienced in leading multiple projects, with attention to detail and command of project specifications
• Ability to set priorities, manage workload during peak periods and attain goals
• Ability to lead and work collaboratively as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with exceptional ability to communicate in writing and verbally about publication and project management issues at all levels of the organization
• Ability to solve problems and make decisions quickly and effectively
• Excellent proofreading and editing ability
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel
• Knowledge of Adobe and PDF editing
• Knowledge of print production
• Strong customer service orientation
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs