A proven B2B marketing leader who is responsible for driving the marketing strategy, customer lead generation program agenda, campaigns and client event calendar for our client's Commercial Bank channel. The position is responsible for supporting the new revenue and account objectives between different divisions, working closely with the Business Development GE and the Commercial Bank Marketing teams.
• Establishing and executing the annual marketing agenda, working closely with the executives. The agenda must articulate how marketing programs ultimately meet the performance objectives for new accounts and cross selling revenue.
• Identifying and executing marketing tactics that produce new accounts within targeted industry segments, including matching specific value propositions, messaging and products with the unique needs of market segments within CB.
• Leveraging of existing channels and marketing and communications tactics to reach new merchant accounts within the CB. These include but are not limited to direct and digital campaigns, sales / banker messaging, sales coaching, client events and competitive assessment.
• Seven to ten years combination of B2B marketing, business development and /or project management leaderships skills, with proven, demonstrated track record of producing new business results. Financial services industry preferred.
• Strong individual contributor: Must be a dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented proactive self-starter that possesses a strong work ethic and be able to immediately contribute with limited direction.
• Hands-on ability to execute the life cycle of typical marketing programs including market opportunity, marketing strategy, customer needs segmentation, competitive intelligence, creative and message development, and event execution; ability to recruit and project manage a virtual team to execute.
• Comfortable with the evolving digital landscape, trying new and innovative platforms to promote and engage the client base
• Creative producer of unique compelling marketing programs to engage an audience and keep them captivated with relevant content.
• Experience in managing and planning promotions, publicity and tactics to attract desired audience
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through; able to anticipate and mitigate issues and obstacles
• Skillful communicator and presenter with the ability to drive consensus and influence through both written and oral communication. Ability to exert influence among virtual teams, across functions, and with senior management.
• Possess a strong sense of urgency with the outstanding ability to motivate teams and mobilize the resources to set high goals and accomplish them.
• Has a keen bias for action with an acute sense of market requirements, with the desire to drive competitive advantage
• Ability to work in highly dynamic environments with tight deadlines and enforced compliance requirements
• Strong record of achievement in current position
• Manage A to Z marketing programs
• Highly organized and attentive to detail
• Strong project management and documentation skills
• Excellent time management, prioritization skills
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and professionally (demonstrated
“grace under pressure”) with both internal and external constituencies
• Positive attitude, poise and judgment
• Results-oriented; solid work ethic
• Ability to work in team-oriented environment
• Must have flexibility to travel
• Strong leadership skills
• Must have great attention to details to execute flawlessly, with a Plan B at the ready.
• Skilled at negotiation to meet budgetary goals.
• Must have flexibility to travel
• Comfortable with technology
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs