The Vitamin T Marketing Manager is the keeper of the voice and the champion of all of the primary marketing duties associated with Vitamin T. This role will report to the VP of Global Marketing in Boston, but will be closely aligned with the Vitamin T business unit, getting strategic direction and feedback on campaigns from the VT President, Susie Hall
The candidate must have demonstrated skills in budgeting, negotiating, planning, project management and account leadership for a B2B brand, preferably in the Staffing or Professional Services industries.
The Marketing Manager will be required to interact with internal and external resources in order to complete
projects on time and on budget and with minimal supervision.
S/he will require the confidence and experience to manage a broad range of marketing campaigns and
projects from inception through completion with excellent follow-through and attention to detail. Proven,
results-driven management of Internet marketing and print media marketing is required. In addition,
this position has an emphasis on tracking results, and the candidate must enjoy working with people
and conducting data analysis in order to contribute to the planning and execution of effective marketing programs.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Managing a team, including a copywriter, social media manager and project manager, to execute on
dozens of complex campaigns throughout the year.
• Web-based media campaign development, implementation, maintenance, planning and tracking -
including Facebook and web apps and custom content.
• Direct mail campaign management, including concepting, and refining ideas and building strong
recommendations for target lists and campaign goals.
• Manage advertising projects for a variety of mediums, including brochures, direct mail, advertisements,
web sites, and more
• Work with the Project Manager to manage internal resources and outside printers, designers, video
producers and web developers to provide turn-key project management for marketing projects
• Coordinate Tradeshow arrangements for the specified brand
• Investigate new marketing programs to generate sales leads and optimize media investment
• Participate in development of marketing plan, and maintain primary responsibility for its execution
• Support Public Relations and social efforts when necessary and applicable
• Create/Develop methods for improving brand image and building brand equity
• Provide sales support via the creation of sales support materials to assist in sales efforts
• Creatively research, pitch and execute innovative new marketing programs to reach new clients and drive qualified sales leads
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience managing integrated marketing campaigns in a marketing or advertising role
• Excellent writing skills for print and web site executions (samples required)
• Demonstrated understanding of SEO, SEM and Social Media platforms for B2B
• Abilities in graphic design programs such as Illustrator and Photoshop a plus, but not required
• Able to manage multiple projects against tight deadlines with eye for excellence and minimal supervision
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs