4 MUST HAVES:
2+ years of experience in the reproductive health industry
Product launch experience
High attention to detail
Collaborative and personable
Basic Function and Scope of the Position:
This individual will own and drive winning product launch strategies for the Reproductive and Genetic Health Business Unit and associated campaigns/programs in concert with commercial business strategy and brand strategy. This person will establish strategic design and communications plans, and push for quality assurance and integrated communications across multiple outbound marketing channels. This person will interact and collaborate with a matrixed, geographically dispersed team of commercial personnel in the execution of the above.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Understand customer needs in reproductive and genetic health markets and be able to translate these needs into successful marketing programs that drive revenue growth.
• Embrace customer and marketing insights to help guide strategies and ensure that all layouts and copy deliver on the message map, positioning and Creative Brief.
• Drive the development and execution of targeted marketing messaging and programs, go-to-market strategy and tactical activities, managing and liaising agency and Corporate Marketing functional managers when appropriate.
• Implement and track activities, adjusting as needed to maximize effectiveness and routinely reporting back on that effectiveness to Sales and Marketing management.
• Work collaboratively with product marketing, providing input and validation on product positioning, messaging and outbound marketing strategy/mix.
• Serve as an expert on customer behaviors, needs and responses to programs in specific segments and in the business overall.
• Oversee outbound marketing spend and forecast and ensure that deliverables are entered into Aprimo as appropriate. All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs