This is a long-term, full time, on-site assignment with possible opportunity for conversion to a permanent role.
Our client is seeking an additional member of their Marketing Communications team and they are looking for someone with experience as a client side Marketing Manager or an Account Supervisor or Account Director at a creative agency working with clients.
Strong communication skills and attention to detail are a must.
Healthcare experience is preferred but not required
Summary: Develop and implement tactics and programs to enhance the company’s image and support assigned health plans.
Primary focus will be on grassroots marketing programs and working with community-based organizations through state health plans.
• Works closely with a variety of internal and external partners in developing and implementing strategic, measurable outreach and marketing programs.
• Develop written materials and presentations
• Conduct market research and analysis
• Write and proofread a variety of copy
• Assist with event planning and organization
• Manage a variety of Marketing Communications projects
• Strong skills in market research and statistical analysis
• Strong writing, proofreading and copy editing skills
• Highly developed organization skills to handle multiple priorities
• Demonstrated ability to create effective presentations using PowerPoint
• Negotiating skills in dealing with vendors and business partners
• Outstanding interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel throughout the United States 2-4 times per year
• High degree of proficiency with business software such as the MS Office suite
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Direct communicator and team player
• A positive attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications required Experience: 5-10 years progressive experience in a marketing department, preferably in areas of healthcare marketing and promotion. Experience with Medicaid and Medicare in a managed health care setting is desirable.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs