END: 3 month contract to hire
Our client is a global Media Software and Services company headquartered in Seattle, WA creates innovative applications and services that make it easy to connect with, share, and enjoy digital media.
Our client is expanding their marketing efforts and are looking for a talented marketing manager to join their team to help drive user acquisition and improve retention. You will be responsible to plan and execute strategies for growth in the US market. You’ll need to partner with marketing managers, engineering orgs, design teams and other cross functional groups to successfully launch projects and measure and report on KPIs. This is perfect for someone who has the desire to work in a fast paced startup like environment and can manage and execute independently on a variety of tasks.
• User acquisition:
• Assist with the management of paid acquisition programs (AdWords, Facebook, Bing, etc)
• Handle ongoing testing of new advertising opportunities (mobile/video advertising, remarketing, etc.)
• Develop inbound marketing initiatives to drive user acquisition (SEO, ASO, content marketing, etc.)
• Assist with new affiliate on-boarding and program optimization
• Retention marketing:
• Help to grow the Email Marketing channel.
• Manage email campaign technology, templates, and delivery using our existing email platform (Strongmail)
• Optimize the email program through A/B testing and by improving deliverability & reducing spam complaints
• Partner with product team and coordinate email messaging with in-app notifications to improve customer engagement
• 2-3 years Online Marketing Experience
• Must be a quick learner & be able to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to execute in a cross functional organization
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency with Strongmail or other enterprise email platform
• Experience with paid/organic App promotion
• Experience with Google AdWords, or other Paid Search tool
• HTML skills
• Solid presentation skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs