• Drive optimal retail in-stock and inventory week of supply to maximize revenue opportunities and control inventory exposure for both the Company and its resell partners
• Drive collaborative forecasting and inventory management (CPFR) with the Retail Partner thru all life-stages of the products: launch, replenishment, and end-of-life.
• Develop and create regular communication, and reporting to consolidate the interface between Company operations and our Retailer Partners.
• Be highly effective in building mutually beneficial partnerships and networks with Vendor Partners, Retailers, Sales, Marketing and other functional teams.
• Lead order-to-cash fulfillment execution across teams, ensuring flawless execution of product launch and delivery of products to market
• Manage IPQ (Initial Purchase Quantity) from resellers, ship plan, and Street Date/Ship Date for new products to achieve revenue and marketing objectives
• Drive inventory management through virtual team to improve in-stock, reduce excess and obsolete and improve GMROII
• Manage products transition to maximize sell-through of end of life inventory and minimize return
• Execute marketing initiatives: pricing, promotions, assortment resets, etc.
• Collaborate, impact, influence and execute Sales & Marketing assortment plans and programs.
• Drive joint retailer / Company strategy and scorecard accountability (collaboration, alignment and execution)
• Produce monthly/weekly Executive reports and analysis on Retail Partner performance.
• Conduct analytic studies, which result in focused, strategic guidance of assortment to pipeline management.
• Engage with Finance and Forecasting teams to ensure understanding of variances to plan, underlying trends, impact to business, and corrective actions, which result in budget efficiencies
• Deliver programs according to scope and within budgets, and led initiatives, which resulted in exceeding planned cost savings
• Work with subsidiaries to ensure global alignment of processes, systems and Retailer Programs.
• Collaborate on Contract negotiations and ensure compliance to agreed Terms and Conditions.
• Leverage cost data, and drive efficiency in supply chain by eliminating waste.
• Drive simplicity and standardization of processes to ensure execution per agreed SLA’s.
• 5+ years retail inventory management experience with a national retail chain, or with a supplier providing products to national retail chains
• 5+ years in operational and/or supply chain experience preferably in retail planning (demand/supply) and inventory management roles
• A proven track record improving inventory productivity and revenue opportunities in different stages of product lifecycle
• Strong understanding of end to end supply chain and value drivers
• Strong communication skills and organizational skills
• Effective cross-functional collaboration
• Demonstrated leadership and the ability to lead cross-functional team
• Organized and detail oriented
• Strong analytical skills and computer skills
• Self motivated, strategic while hands on
• Bachelor’s degree
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs