Key Requirements for the role Include:
• Deep understanding of digital marketing, social media and engagement with technical communities
• Strong relationship-building and collaborative skills: diverse perspectives and participation are required from across the Company.
• Strong business orchestration. The successful candidate will play a key orchestration role with internal partners and stakeholders including Technical Evangelists, Product Marketing, Customer & Partner Experience, Segment Marketing Leads and Sales Support teams.
• Lead & own the StartUp and Professional Developer businesses to achieve key metrics
• Lead the broader DPE Marketing and Strategy team, taking ownership for functional priorities beyond audience management.
• Plan, build and execute end-to-end campaigns to drive audience engagement and deliver key scorecard metrics.
• Represent the business to the leadership team locally and at corporate in business inflection points (ie. Monthly Business Reviews).
• Serve as the recognized “go to” custodian, advocate, and respected authority for Startup and Developer audiences across the subsidiary.
• Maintain and support product managers and other internal stakeholders with audience intelligence and guidance.
• Serve as a local resource for audience intelligence used to drive, shape and influence key strategic messages, content, and programs across local marketing efforts (i.e., customer campaigns, events, purchase process and deployment).
• Synthesize audience and market information to derive key audience insights and affect strategic direction and planning process.
• Consistently track programs to measure business impact including return on marketing investment, engagement, adoption, scale and the ability to drive end actions or outcomes.
• Assess market and audience standing to develop or refine marketing strategies that are responsive to market trends, audience perception, competitive pressure, product adoption and net new engagement opportunities
• Align with global audience strategy, programs and approach with execution based on local market and audience intelligence.
• Effectively assesses viability and value of existing, new and emergent channels/programs for improving audience outreach/scalability.
• Understand and leverage through effective project and campaign management, connection points across media and channels (both online and offline), to drive audience objectives.
• Review all programs and activities against metrics and goals to prioritize and make informed business decisions.
• Effectively manage budgets and spend forecasting to ensure responsible financial accountability for DPE Canada
People who are successful in this role and in this team have a passion for the customer and for technology! They are consummate cross-company collaborators, and they are driven by the challenges of change. They balance the excitement of continuous innovation with the need to deliver consistent, predictable, reliable, and repeatable experiences for our customers. They are builders, motivators, and team players extraordinaire!
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
• Minimum of 3-5 years of functional experience in marketing and/or product management is required.
• Experience in the entrepreneurial and startup space in Canada is an asset
• Results oriented
• The candidate will have a working knowledge of the organization, and proven ability both to lead and work collaboratively within virtual teams.
• The right candidate will have a blend of marketing, reporting, and analytics, combined with a tenacity for execution and delivery.
• Applicant must demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Candidate should have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• MS Office Suite of Applications: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote
• Working knowledge of SharePoint CRM tools
• Understanding and proven history working with Social Media tools (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Key Requirements for the role Include: