Work with Marketing Managers and Account Managers to plan the annual schedule of seasonal merchandising initiatives by account to ensure merchandising project effectiveness
Manage ordering and distribution of Demo Experience. Manage post-launch maintenance of Demo USB keys and/or software as required by our Retail Partners.
Project Management of merchandising programs that include budget approval/management, vendor/agency management and retail distribution.
Manage the relationship with the Company distribution center for deployment of merchandising materials and inventory management.
Manage ongoing relationships with global counterparts from other subsidiaries around the world as well as the Corporate Head Office.
Support Channel and Account Managers in developing post mortem reviews of key programs in order to assess ROI.
Support Account Managers to provide necessary fixtures, point of purchase and in store messaging/merchandising for new store openings.
Support Field Labour Manager in coordinating in-store setup, execution requirements for field labour reps.
- 3-5 years in a retail merchandising/marketing roll, preferably with some in Consumer Electronics.
- Strong experience working with or for an agency
- Proven track record for delivering strong creative
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships across various communication mediums.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment and work with autonomy
- Strong team player
- University or College degree.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs