Drive revenue and performance of the business group within the US East Region.
Improve the general visibility of through a structured approach.
This will include:
• Develop and implement a plan that allows effective internal communications of our key messaging and marketing activities at the local level
• Develop an FY13 plan that defines the retail campaign (cross-US) as well as East Region specific marketing
• Drive to-customer industry campaigns, key device category marketing activities, events, and product launches
• Utilize collateral to support the marketing plans, including newsletter content, presentations and whitepapers as appropriate.
To succeed in this role the candidate will have to be equally strong at:
• Developing and implementing an end-to-end marketing mix at a local level and in a fast-moving high-tech business to a business market.
• Metric and data analysis to continuously drive marketing excellence
• Leading project management and cross-group collaboration.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
• At least 8 years of experience in business to business marketing, business development or partner marketing for high-tech industries, preferably from the embedded or software industry
• Proven ability to effectively develop and lead up to final execution marketing campaigns that require integration with diverse marketing disciplines as well as sales and development teams
• World-class verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience working in a location that is remote from corporate.
• BA, BS or equivalent experience required, MBA strongly preferred.
Travel required: 10-20% on average within the US
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs