- Based in London, SW1
- Salary to £65,000 pro rata
- To start by 12th December 2011, no later
- 6 month contract initially to cover maternity leave
One of the world’s foremost IT companies is seeking a Go to Market Marketing Manager to work on a 6 month contract to cover maternity leave.
In this role, you will be part of a cross-functional team of discipline experts including PR, online, agency engagement, marketing and research, creating integrated marketing campaigns and Go To Market activities (GTM) that shape audience perceptions and drives business results.
This role will lead cross-product, and cross-audience marcom strategy and execution for GTM activity through seamless integration in partnership with other key stakeholders. The GTM Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategic development, management and integration of marketing communication campaigns and Go To Market activities, aligned to meet the business objectives.
1) Marcoms Campaign: Execute the largest UK perception changing campaign, working with all members of trade marketing team and other key stakeholders
2) Liaising with the global team to localise and deliver the global campaign activity to launch to UK market
3) Working with key stakeholders from the trade marketing team and DPE (our technology experts) build a new creative community as part of the campaign roll out process.
4) Working with the Sales specialists team create and deliver a range of new sales collateral for the different audiences
5) Create positioning and UK framework for social media compete story
6) Plan and launch new material to support new product development
• It is essential that you are a digitally savvy marketer and understand the business and creative process for traditional communications
• Well-rounded marketer with trade and commercial experience; must be a creative, dynamic and forward thinking individual who has a passion for integrated marcom & a passion for technology.
• Strategic business sense and vision (strategic thinking and analytical skills)
• Strong ability to influence and impact
• Strong project management skills
• Must be able to balance planning, and execution.
• Strong creative sensibility
• Detail oriented work style
• Solid marketing communications experience, preferably in trade or technology marketing, including interactive
• Experience working client or digital advertising agency is a plus
• Individual contributor able to work effectively across different teams
• Innovative – able to identify new opportunities and make them happen
• Brief Writing
• Marketing KPI development
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Able to write strategic and tactical marketing plans
• Marketing or business related degree
• Post Graduate Marketing or business qualification
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs