You will help manage the retail marketing strategy from beginning to end. Ultimately, you will contribute to shaping the voice of Company products and help grow an engaged user base. From developing standard frameworks (briefs, marketing ROI) to establishing processes (timelines, deliverables, library of retailer requirements), your work will be instrumental in laying the foundation for future product launches. You will work with a large cross-functional team across product, business development, sales, product marketing, retail operations, and legal to bring your vision to life offline and online.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Provide cross-functional management between business development, sales, product marketing, retail ops, legal, etc.
- Ensure all retail marketing teams, including sales training, online and in-store channel marketing, retail design, production, engagement, the store, and retail analytics teams are all driving towards the same goals, on-time, and on-budget. Drive development of these plans, timelines, and be accountable for implementation.
- Plan and track spend across retail marketing activities, as well as reporting on spend ROI. Regularly work with regional marketing teams to have visibility into key activities, budgets, etc.
- BA/BS required in any field
- At least 1-3 years of experience in retail / GTM marketing role.
- Large-scale project management experience.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with outstanding execution, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and business plans, as well as analyze customer and market insights and market spend effectiveness.
- Detail-oriented with proven track record of driving tactical executions.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills. Comfortable presenting to senior decision makers.
- Experience with launching products in retail globally.
- 5 years of experience in retail marketing role preferred
- Knowledge / experience in consumer electronic / mass retail / carrier landscape preferred