Our eCommerce Client is looking for a Marketing Manager for their Seller Center!
Marketing Manager: Seller Update and Seller Center
• 5-10 yrs of experience
Some of the Things We’d Like You to Do – Seller Center:
● Oversee the Seller Center portal for daily content and technical requests.
● Partner with strategy, product/business units, creative, and legal on daily content adjustments to the site
● QA accuracy of each content and technical request.
● Evaluate strategic partnerships with 3rd party technologies for new integrations
● Partner with strategy team on page refreshes affecting Seller Center pages.
● Measures site analytics and analyzes qualitative user feedback to inform page updates
● Relays actionable insights from surveys to subject matter experts.
● Partner with SEO team on optimization opportunities to Seller Center.
● Maintain asset playbook to ensure content is relevant and on-brand.
Some of the Things We’d Like You to Do – Seller Update:
● Manage end-to-end project management and operations for each Seller Update.
● Oversee development assets: timeline, project status tracker, landing pages, Seller News Articles, blogs, Podcast/Facebook Live questions, executive talking points, and GCX training materials.
● Define review/QA cycles with subject matter experts, product, and legal leading up to launch.
● Manage webdev within JIRA for landing page experience.
● Coordinate landing page content revisions with webdev team through launch.
● Creative designer for landing page assets, screenshots, and misc.
● Launch day war room and day 2 planning across 50+ with subject matter experts, social, GCX, legal, and executives to support Day 1-2 Community Boards where sellers ask questions in real time.
● Lead evergreen content process w/ copywriter and business units to highlight and correct areas of the Seller Center that require updating as result of initiatives we’re announcing in each Seller Update.