AQUENT is looking for a Marketing/Project Manager ideally with DMP experience (Data Management Platform) to work on a short assignment with a Financial Services client in Baltimore, MD. The role if a good fit for both parties could likely convert to full time after 4-6 months. The selected candidate must work with marketing representatives from across all lines of business to identify site side personalization requirements. He/she must capture incoming data signals and create, maintain and delete traits and segments within the DMP to satisfy personalization use cases.
The role requires strong communication/project management experience and will work closely with internal stakeholders as well as with outside creative agencies. The role will begin in late September (it is unlikely the role will start sooner)
- Consulting with marketing across the enterprise to identify 1st party data sources. Collaborate with the Client and Marketing Insights (CMI) team to on-board 1st party data sources into the DMP.
- Working with external media agency partners to leverage the DMP for advanced analytics insights
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) across the 3rd party data ecosystem. Use knowledge to consult across the Advertising, Marketing and agency teams to drive ad targeting and site side personalization programs
- Ability to work with Adobe support to build destination integrations with key media and data partners
- Specific experience with Adobe Audience manager is ideal but not necessary. Experience with Krux or BlueKai also ideal but not necessary.
20% Day-to-Day Team Support for media program
- Assist on a variety of digital advertising related campaign projects for the 529 College Savings business, including display banner advertising, paid search, reporting dashboards, ad trafficking sheet, landing pages etc.
- Coordinate campaign requirements and deliverables between internal resources, external teams and third parties/vendors to ensure all needed assets, resources, costs and deadlines are identified and managed day-to-day to successfully meet organizational expectations
- Helps direct external media agency in developing strategy and tactics to drive positive marketing performance for the 529 business.
- Manage agency resources to meet objectives.
- Strong project management experience
- Experience with Data Management Platforms is a PLUS (DMP) – specifically with Adobe Audience Manager (AAM)
- Experience with Marketshare for Multi-Touch Attribution reporting and analytics is a PLUS
- Candidate with a 2-5 years of experience at a media agency with a fair amount of experience in ad operations and ad technology experience is preferred.