We are hiring a Marketing Manager in Seattle Wa with 3-5 years experience for a global coffee retail brand to managing the development and implementation of integrated marketing plans and initiatives for a business unit, field or department who has an understanding of how businesses work internationally along with strategic planning and execution. Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners. Spanish/ Portuguese language skills is a nice to have.
What does a typical work day entail? What are the daily tasks/responsibilities/deliverables?
- You will be working on a team of 4 working directly with their hiring manager.
- Builds brand value through advertising programming development and execution, and multi-media content integration that support key brand, and national promotional initiatives to meet defined business and marketing objectives.
- Manages relationships with internal and external creative teams, agencies and vendors to develop integrated, digitally centered, customer communications. Driving production and execution of OOS campaign deliverables.
- Assists in building the advertising and promotions disciplines. Leads test initiatives to help determine future investments and helps build processes for educating the organization on the role of advertising and social media effectiveness.
- Responsible for agency management, program management and budget management for advertising and social activity. Develops, manages and tracks marketing budgets, timelines and processes from kickoff to execution. Establishes and maintains processes to ensure effective and timely development and execution of programs within defined budget constraints.
- Responsible for clearly communicating timing and process throughout the development of the integrated advertising and marketing strategies.
- Maintain visibility and coordination across campaigns to ensure enterprise wide digital media activity is being managed and upheld to industry best practices and standards
- Ensure proper stewardship of media spend
What are the must/nice to have skills you are looking for?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- On-going knowledge of industry best practices, challenges and landscape
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and drive forward project timelines
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and measurement/tracking skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Spanish/ Portuguese language skills
- An affinity/ familiarity with Latin cultures
- An understanding of how businesses work internationally