Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company, is looking for a Marketing Manager for 11+ months to help drive growth initiatives for their payments team. customer journey and lifecycle marketing efforts to drive activation, engagement and usage of payments globally. They are looking for someone who is both creative and analytical, and has a passion for new technology.
– Accountable for new user acquisition and growth goals as set by the broader team.
– Partner with Product Marketing and other stakeholders to develop and execute campaign strategies that support growth and engagement goals and on-going business needs
– Guide and oversee strategic direction of customer lifecycle management (CLM) campaigns via creative briefs, messaging documents, and collaborative feedback
– Coordinate regularly with global stakeholders, and work daily with counterparts in other offices in execution of work and tasks
– Apply data to marketing tactics on all communication channels (e.g. emails, notifications, etc), and to help understand effectiveness and performance
– Optimize campaign performance through data insights and provide performance read-outs to team
– Conduct regular experimentation to facilitate rapid learning and application of insights
– Own comprehensive regular reporting of all relevant objectives and key results, and build and maintain the appropriate dashboards to track and socialize performance
– Support localization of all relevant campaigns and advance CLM strategy
– BA/BS degree
– 3+ years of experience in a consumer marketing role
– Experience in a marketing or product marketing role with a consumer-facing focus in technology, digital media, mobile or e-commerce business.
– Ability to multi-task swiftly while ensuring attention to detail and sharp execution.
– Highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative.
– Strong communication and organizational skills with ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate clearly.