The Marketing Manager is an experienced and dynamic marketer focused on building and executing successful marketing initiatives, resulting in revenue generation. The role is responsible for planning, budgeting, development and implementation of comprehensive marketing activity for assigned products and services lines.
The position is responsible for the following:
• Develops integrated marketing plans with clear measures of success.
• Meets the revenue objectives for product lines.
• Implements marketing campaigns from conception through to creative development, deployment, measurement and optimization.
• Uses marketing analytics to understand drivers of campaign results and optimize effectiveness.
• Works with internal teams and leads external partners to deliver marketing programs.
• Represents marketing as a subject matter expert within internal meetings, and uses interpersonal skills to strengthen stakeholder relations.
• Stays abreast of “best practices” and innovation in marketing industry with focus towards innovation and improving marketing ROI.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or other related discipline or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5-7 years experience in marketing (including traditional and new media channels), preferably with experience in a membership-related environment.
• Proven ability to work within a matrixed organization in which you gained the confidence of your team members as the marketing subject matter expert.
• Business to consumer product marketing experience is desired.
• Project management skills required, and experience in a healthcare environment a plus.
• Ability to multi-task and remain flexible in a fast-moving environment.
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Self-motivated, creative individual, with a focus on constant growth and new ideas.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office