Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Provide cross-functional management between business development, sales, product marketing, retail ops, legal, etc...
- Ensure all retail marketing teams, including sales training, online and in-store channel marketing, retail design, production, engagement, and retail analytics teams are all driving towards the same goals, on-time, and on-budget.
Drive development of these plans, timelines, and be accountable for implementation.
- Plan and track spend across retail marketing activities, as well as reporting on spend ROI. Regularly work with regional marketing teams to have visibility into key activities, budgets, etc.
- BA/BS required in any field
- At least 1-3 years of experience in retail marketing role.
- Large-scale project management experience. Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles with outstanding execution, resourcefulness, and creativity.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategy and business plans, as well as analyze customer and market insights and market spend effectiveness.
- Detail oriented with proven track record of driving tactical executions.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills. Comfortable presenting to senior decision makers.
- Experience with launching products in retail globally.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- 5 years of experience in retail marketing role preferred
- Knowledge of the consumer electronic / mass retail / carrier landscape preferred