Our client, a Fortune 500 software company, is looking for a new Marketing Manager to join their Digital Demand team!
As a strategic partner, the Digital Demand team works with other functions within global marketing, the product business units and regional field marketing to align business goals and objectives and leads the digital demand strategy. Their projects often include designing marketing campaigns to drive quality leads across digital (owned, earned and paid) channels. They focus on creating strategies, KPI framework, A/B tests (using machine learning) and performance evaluation plans to optimize campaign and scale to multiple GEOs by full or semi automation
They are looking for a Marketing Manager - Personalization to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital demand campaigns on their website. It’s hands-on execution role.
Their ideal candidate is a team player, creative yet analytical, and has an entrepreneurial mindset. They encourage combining creativity with organizational skills to manage numerous different projects simultaneously.
• BS/MS degree in marketing or related field
• 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media and display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience with hands-on execution of campaigns with A/B and multivariate experiments and ability to setup these tests in Adobe Target and evaluate performance
• Experience working with agencies to support execution
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and customer funnels
• Good hands on experience in adobe family products: Target, Audience Manager, Site Catalyst, Experience Manager (nice to have) and good to have experience in CRM tools: Eloqua, SFDC
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking with end to end analysis covering online activity and funnel
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Plan and execute multiple digital demand campaigns on .com with multiple product and solution lines maintain roadmap of campaigns
• Measure and report on campaign performance, assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Ability to analysis website traffic behavior, integrate data between multiple systems and identify opportunities for new campaigns, A/B tests or optimizations
• Developing A/B test activities in target to personalize content with goal metrics
• Identify trends and insights including segment overlap analysis by connecting data from multiple sources, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies, other teams: demand gen, business units, content marketing
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate