Fantastic career opportunity for a Marketing Professional with 5+ years of experience and a track record of success developing and delivering on-target brand messages across offline and online media. You will be joining a dedicated and passionate Marketing team as part of an International organization that offers outstanding professional development, training, and support. Must have excellent verbal/written communications skills and be adept in acquiring, nurturing, and converting leads while delivering an exceptional customer experience. High-end service delivery, education, or similar industry ideal.
- Assisting in defining brand and unique selling proposition, and developing brand messaging and brand style guide.
- Assisting in marketing campaign development and execution based on USP.
- Increasing, nurturing, and converting leads via online and offline channels.
- Ensuring clear visibility of campaigns in printed collateral and digital presence.
- Managing website via a CMS
- Working with other team members in optimizing SEO and implementing recommendations for improvement.
- Executing email marketing campaigns and strategy.
- Writing copy and providing digital images for paid campaigns
- Providing input into social media strategy and executing plans.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of both internal and external stakeholders and the competitive marketplace.
- Engaging existing and potential customers through great content, ensuring quality and consistency of message.
- By understanding target audience and what they want to hear, develop content calendar which delivers key messages in a timely and engaging way, achieving the right tone and voice in all communications, and aggregating great content into communications that build awareness of the brand.
- Increase frequency of on-target media coverage by developing and building media relationships; leveraging paid advertising and advertorials to gain editorial coverage aligned with the company’s brand messages; supporting team on crisis communications, and responding appropriately to media inquiries.
- Participate in developing annual marketing plans and budgets to include helping analyze prior year marketing plan spend and performance, and assisting in the development of strategies and tactics for the coming year.
- Perform regular competitive audits, providing business intelligence to marketing team; running required analytics and/or assisting in preparing data for analysis, assisting with brand-related projects, and supporting marketing team at events.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 5 years working in a marketing team/environment (agency or client side)
- Experience in campaign development including creative materials
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Strong aesthetic eye in evaluating collateral – both in terms of design and in terms of driving effective behavior change
- Outstanding and professional interpersonal & communication skills, able to interact well with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility in dealing with multiple priorities.