- Execution of multiple campaigns across various channels (email, Associates, Direct, etc) and devices (mobile app, PC and tablet).
- Scheduling and execution of each campaign includes targeting, editorial content development, as well as creative asset collection and review.
- Leveraging various tools and programs to execute site merchandising plans for Direct channel, including but not limited to Gateway, detail pages, L&G store front, events pages, and Gift Guides.
- Collect and analyze campaign performance data and make modifications as needed (e.g. set up A/B tests) to adjust for improved performance
- Drive marketing programs to build brand awareness and adoption, including providing direct sales team with collateral and tools
- Plan and deliver online campaigns, including email campaigns and placements on company websites as well as seller and solution provider websites
- Create collateral and sales tools for direct sales team and events
- Create marketing content for personal and business sections of the company website, collaborating with designer on layout and graphics
- Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics, identifying opportunities to enhance campaigns and improve performance
- Work effectively across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work
-High proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint. Knowledge of HTML, XML, Photoshop, SQL or Tableau are a plus.
-5+ years of experience working in marketing, particularly in retail or e-commerce business
-Experience managing large-scale campaigns and other marketing programs
-Strong oral and written communications skills
- Expertise in product marketing strategies in online and mobile channels.
- Proven ability to generate innovate and effective marketing programs that produce results.
- Strong sense of brand and editorial voice; the ability to harmonize message across multiple channels and marketing vehicles. Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong time-management skills; the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven track record of managing and optimizing online traffic growth from multiple sources, including direct, SEO, sponsored links, banner ads, affiliates, mobile, and email