There is currently an opening to join my Client on a Permanent basis as one of their Marketing Managers for a leading division of theirs. This Client is one of the world’s leading Design and Engineering businesses who are responsible for some of the most iconic projects across the globe.
The successful Candidate will be taking the lead for their Technology Group. You will be responsible for supporting different areas within ranging from Lighting, fire up to Advanced Technology and Research. You will be playing a big role in helping Technology to win work with new and existing clients through an understanding of the marketplace and the creation and delivery of an effective client and marketing strategy.
You will need to develop strong relationships with the UKMEA Technology staff at all levels, clients and external stakeholders so you must be a strong communicator and be comfortable dealing with Senior Stakeholders.
This opportunity will come with its share of Duties and Responsibilities. To name a few:
- Execute and measure the success of the Technology marketing plan and ensure that all marketing activities add value
- Manage complex projects and programmes
- Deliver integrated content across a range of channels e.g. internet and intranet, e-marketing campaigns, social media, collateral and public relations
- Develop relationships with key partners
- Plan and implement client relationship management strategies
- collaborate with Business and Group marketers to align support and objectives across the firm
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess the following:
- Experience delivering marketing campaigns in support of business development and sales pipeline
- Project management experience
- A strong communicator
- Comfortable working with Senior Stakeholders from all levels of seniority and backgrounds.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst meeting deadlines
This is a Permanent position offering a competitive salary and one of the best benefits package in the sector. If you fit the description and wish to know more, then please do apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com