This role presents a great opportunity to join a Marketing Media Team at this global tech org, working on the Consumer side of the business focusing on Performance Media, with a focus on Paid Social (Facebook and Twitter), some display and SEM.
Our team is primarily focused on performance media. Most of this work will be focused on consumer and gaming side.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in a digital marketing role and fulfil the following minimum requirements:
- Must have managed digital marketing campaigns end-to-end for large organizations either client or agency side
- Paid Social experience including YouTube is necessary for this role
- A love of numbers and ability to analyze data and reporting excels from the agency
- Must be able to communicate at all levels and influence stakeholders with data and logic
- In depth knowledge of performance media channels
- ability to work collaboratively with business leads, agencies in a fast paced and friendly environment
- Strong digital media planning skills
What you’ll be working on – Manage digital marketing campaigns and our marketing agency end-to-end with focus on paid searches within Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets. Make recommendation for change based on results. This will not be campaign launches but managing current campaigns.