Our client is seeking a part-time Marketing Manager with proven success driving marketing strategies, implementing SEO, PPC, social media, events and content strategies. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for generating quality leads for their sales team. Additionally, you will also manage and guide the brand, by leveraging their unique value proposition and brand story.
• Drive the content of their Bi-Monthly Newsletter- design and production of an email newsletter that goes to clients, prospects, vendors, partners, and employees.
• Drive content of at least one weekly blog-re-purposed as content for monthly newsletter
• Design, build and maintain their social media presence (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB, etc.).
• Ensure that the web site is meeting marketing needs and drives deal flow. Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and social media.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs). Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Use your writing skills to position the company brand for success across all digital platforms with our consistent unique value proposition and brand story.
• Secure articles written about the company and by the company through public relations efforts.
• Help keep their Business Development tool kits up-to-date, which include project descriptions, tear Sheets, presentations, proposals, general marketing materials.
• Help coordinate company gifts for clients/prospects/employees. Assist in organizing client and company internal and external events.
• Positive and professional attitude
• Independent worker and self-starter
• Creative, problem solving attitude
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience
• 5 years marketing experience in the web, mobile or systems design and development industry
• Eager to find solutions to clients’ needs and able to research and find new and exciting opportunities
• Hungry to reach media contacts through networking and smart outreach
• Strong knowledge of traditional and digital marketing and public relations strategy and tactical execution
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement