Vitamin T is working with a growing Medical Group in the Chicago Suburbs looking for a STELLAR Marketing Manger to cover a maternity coverage leave. This is a fantastic opportunity for a freelance marketing talent with great healthcare experience who is able to jump into a busy environment to keep things moving!
Under the direction of the Executive Director of Marketing, establishes a comprehensive marketing strategy for a designated set of service lines which promotes company branding and accomplishes goals for defined segments. Works as a manager of senior consultants/consultants to develop, implement, and promote marketing communications and advertising tactics and programs for assigned service lines. Calculates ROI and monitors outcomes relative to plan. Monitors market data to strengthen marketing and advertising tactics and measures success based on attainment of short and long term goals.
The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented, self-starter with strong leadership and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, enthusiastic and possess an energetic personality. The ability to balance a process-driven approach while generating innovative ideas is critical to success in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Marketing Planning and Management-Meets with direct reports and their key clients to understand business goals and supervises creation of a marketing strategy which may include print advertising, social media, online marketing, promotions, events, point of sale enhancement. Works within and manages to an assigned budget. Oversees presentation of plan to service line clients and adjusts based on input, budget, and target goals. Provides ROI to reinforce and support decisions.
- Coordinating and Planning Events-Responsible for evaluation of event opportunities to determine applicability to meeting marketing goals.
- Manages Communications to Strengthen Brand-Assures all communications adhere to the brand policies. Identifies and promotes a certain 'patient experience' that is consistent with our overall strategy.
- Evaluates Marketing Impact-Monitors and measures the effectiveness of advertising and marketing programs and tactics and makes recommendations to further efforts in attainment of goals. Identifies key metrics that will drive decisions and aid in evaluation of actual to projected ROI.
- Understands Market Migration and Utilization-Utilizes marketing research to gather information on market preferences, decisions, segments to drive tactics that meet customer needs and wants. May purchase or develop surveys, focus groups, or benchmark data to build market intelligence. Understands delivery of healthcare from the medical and retail side and stays current on new procedures and techniques that may enhance revenue stream. Assures market intelligence is shared in a timely manner with senior management and other relevant stakeholders.
- Acquisition and Growth Activity-Works with key internal and external constituents to plan for acquisition integration and communication; including patient communication, website and marketing plan transition, social media presence.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Analytical Thinking: Ability to analyze information, compare, contrast, trend data and draw conclusions.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Oral Communication: Listens openly and clearly conveys messages and information, using various aides.
- Written Communication and Comprehension: Writes clearly using appropriate grammar, symbols, and medical terminology. Able to decipher and comprehend documentation of others, and is able to read complex research results.
- Creativity: Ability to generate ideas and solutions to routine challenges and new ventures.
- Team Work: Works effectively with team members to accomplish objectives and goals. Can also take initiative and work autonomously.
- Multi-tasking: Able to properly perform multiple duties at once.
- Resilience: Effectively manages stress in a fast-paced setting.
- Leadership: Appropriately optimistic and inspiring. A leader who effectively coaches and develops team members; taking charge when necessary, offering opinions and direction to direct reports.