Join one of the fastest growing divisions within our client's Cloud and Advertising Division. We're looking for an high-achieving search marketing manager responsible for managing a comprehensive search program.
o Advise and craft the all-up SEM strategy
o Work with Engagement Program stakeholders to drive search innovation and ensure that search plans in funded markets align to identified goals and objectives.
o Act as search subject matter expert for Corporate and subsidiary marketing teams
o Proactively present program recommendations and benefits in order to advance program goals and objectives.
• Management & Optimization:
o Own day-to-day management of paid search for select markets in the US while having a left-to-right view of global paid search efforts across 36+ markets.
o Manage the relationship with the global agency of record and major search engines to continuously monitor and optimize search efforts.
o Monitor, test and optimize in order to expand campaigns and increase effectiveness.
o Partner with stakeholder and analytics lead to conduct keyword research and analysis – expanding keywords, analyzing search volume, etc.
o Collaborate with lead and channel owners to ensure strong integration and coordination with other marcom efforts.
• Testing & Reporting:
o Develop, execute, optimize and report on A/B and multivariate testing plan
o Consult with analytics lead on regular cadence of traffic reports – with an expectation of conveying impact to a range of stakeholders, from peers to the leadership team
o Publish executive summaries of search reports, test results, and strategic insights.
Qualifications & Skills:
• 5+ years of marketing experience with at least 3 years of Paid Search Engine Marketing campaign management, preferably large budgets
• Solid and demonstrable understanding of SEM best practices
• Strong Excel skills and analytical capabilities
• Comfort with conducting your own data analysis and using metrics to craft a story
• Ability to manage multiple projects across multiple time zones
• Strong leadership and project management skills
• Great verbal and written communication skills
• Strong cross-group collaborator
• BA/BS in communications, marketing or related discipline required
Top 3 must-have hard skills
Communication: Experience interacting with Stakeholders and Campaign Communication
Digital Media Marketing Expertise
Excel: Experience that speaks to data analysis skills, familiarity and use with data analytics platforms (publisher interfaces and in depth knowledge of excel) v-lookups and pivot tables if candidate has the skill set.