Seeking an experienced marketing program manager to support the client's Growth and User Lifecycle team.
1. Play a pivotal role in supporting the global lifecycle marketing team through marketing program management and business analysis.
2. Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management.
3. Maintain monthly dashboard on budget vs. actuals and key performance indicators to monitor the health of client marketing and inform decision making for senior leadership.
- Assist with quarterly and annual planning processes and monthly business reviews.
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing or Business focus
- 7-10 years of experience as marketing manager
- Prior experience with business analytics, business management, marketing program management with a large company
- Experience with direct response and CRM experience
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Superior visual presentation, writing, and spreadsheet skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, self-starter, positive attitude, team player.
- Experience presenting/visual presentation to senior management, external and exec level
Nice to haves:
- Strong communication and collaborative effort
- Experience managing a team
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs